Reunion, an island, a world
One can nothing but being amazed by...
...the majestic, active volcano Piton de la Fournaise (2632m).
...the three inland imposing circus: Mafate, Cilaos and Salazie.
...the impressive, beautiful beaches on the West coast: Boucan-Canot, Saint-Gilles, l’Ermitage, La Saline, Saint Leu…
...forests, waterfalls and lush vegetation on the heights of the eastern shores,
...the delicious, authentic reunion culinary specialities, such as samosas, bouchons, curries, rougails, or really exclusive ones such as palmist salads or "cari bichiques" according to season...
...Chameleons, tropical lizards "margouillats", dolphins, sea turtles or the fascinating ballet of whales and whale calves very close to the coast from June to October…
Moreover one can find here too a huge variety of plants and flowers, and, of course, tropical fruit such as mango, lychee, guava, passion fruit .... that can be found at the coloured Saint-Paul's market !
- Canyoning and rafting
- Scuba diving
- Observation of the bottom of the sea
- Sea trips
- Big game fishing
On the ground or in the air
- Excursions to circus, volcano and many other places of interest
- Visiting the island and its creole villages
- Hiking and walks of different levels
- Horse trekking, mountain biking, 4W drive
- Golf (three golf courses located at respectively 10,20 and 30 mn far from the hotel)
- Flying over the island with helicopter or micro light
- Paragliding, hang-gliding, parachute jumping…
Thanks to its ideal location the hotel is the perfect starting point for all those activities.
As stroll activities: art galleries, museums, little souvenir shops with craft items. Don't forget too the exhibitions of local artists in our hotel.
In the evening: casino, bars, night clubs, open-air Saint-Gilles'theatre, concerts in the hotel neighbourhood.
Le Saint Alexis can advise you and take care of all your bookings.
For more information www.reunion.fr